Tuesday, May 5, 2009

O Baby dotcom

Welcome to my O Baby dotcom blog!
I create handmade items for your baby, toddler and child. My special hand knit and crocheted items include blankets, hats/caps, sweaters, jackets, overalls and dresses. My prices are very reasonable. Care instructions come with each item. All pieces are handmade by me in my south Florida home, in a smoke-free environment. I put a lot of love, time and care into each piece that I create for you. Great heirloom keepsakes, cool photography props or they would make a wonderful gift for giving to others for that special occasion or baby shower. If you need a special custom made piece, then please let me know and I'll work with you to create an item just for you.
Nominated on Babble.com!
Baby Clothes

If your a "Fan" of O Baby dotcom you can follow me on














2 Comments:

Blogger My Shining Lights said...

It's a beautiful blog! Congrats on starting it up!

May 5, 2009 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger obabydotcom said...

Thank you Jo!
I enjoyed reading your blog as well.
And I will say a whisper prayer for you too*

Melody : )

May 5, 2009 at 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home