Saturday, December 18, 2010

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas and a happy,
HEALTHY New Year 2011~



















I have to admit I for one will be ready to ring this old year out. The past two months have been very trying. My father in law passed away right before Thanksgiving very unexpected and sudden.
It was a shock to my husband and myself. He was a peaceful, kind, considerate soul and I'm so glad that I had the pleasure of meeting him and had time with him.

Then three days later one of my dearest and closest relatives, a first cousin who was like a brother to me passed away. We had been expecting his, but I tried to block it out of my mind and tell myself that he would recover, but he did not. I miss him dearly and his daily phone calls to check in on me. It's been a very sad time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home